Thank you for considering using Armanti Tiles & Bathware for your upcoming building project. Our aim is to provide you with the best quality, largest range and most inspiring up to date selection of tiles to suit your new home.
This guide will advise you on how to make your selection easy, enjoyable and as time efficient as possible.
Yes, we prefer our clients to make an appointment to complete their tile selection; this enables us to dedicate as much time to you as possible to create your dream home.
Our opening hours are:
Monday to Friday – 9am – 5.00pm
Saturday – Busselton 9am – 12.30pm, Bunbury 9am – 1pm, Manjimup 8am – 12pm
Sunday – Closed
Saturdays can become busy in our showroom; however, we have more than enough staff to accommodate all our clients.
Everyone is different however most selections take around one to one and a half hours (sometimes longer). This will vary depending on ideas that you may or may not already have. Please ensure you arrive in enough time to complete your selection before closing time.
Tiles are not the only item you will need to select at the time of the tile selection.
You will view and select the following items:
– Wet area tiles (bathroom, ensuite, WC, laundry and kitchen splashbacks) – wall, floor and feature tiles.
– Main living area floor tiles (if applicable).
– Balcony or porch tiles if applicable.
– Grout colours for all tiles selected.
– Laminates for bench tops and cupboard doors in bathrooms, kitchen and laundry (if applicable).
– Stone bench tops (if applicable).
– Soap holders for shower recesses (if applicable).
The following items are important and helpful to bring along to your tile selection.
– House Plans – This will help with feature tile placement and show the extent of the standard tiling.
– Addenda – This will advise of your standard inclusions such as tile size and PC allowance, laminates and stone (if applicable).
– Imagery – Any imagery you have collected from magazines or from the internet in relation to the style you wish to achieve in your new home.
If you wish to change your tile selection after you have already completed a selection form, you would need to come back to our showroom to complete a re-selection.
You will need to check with your building company before visiting us to reselect, to ask if you can change your tiles or laminates as some builders do not allow changes to be made after you have been to pre-start, and if they do, then a fee may be involved from the builder. You may also need authorisation from the builder before you can complete a reselection.
Armanti does not charge you any fees to change your tile selection, however, we do encourage you to be sure before completing an initial selection to avoid any complications or inconvenience with reselections.
Building a new home is an exciting time in your life. It can also be a little overwhelming, especially if it is your first experience with the building process. Our staff are fully trained to help you with your tile and laminate selection and can give you advice on the latest trends.
We will make your selection easy and enjoyable and help make your new home reflect your personal style and individuality!
97 Albert Road, Bunbury WA 6230
Tel: (08) 9791 3500
Homemaker Centre, 28-34 Bussell Hwy, West Busselton WA 6280
Tel: (08) 9752 3199
5 Rose Street, Manjimup WA 6258
Tel: (08) 9777 1822