Santorini White Large Bowl Undermount Sink
The Santorini Undermount Large Bowl provides a large Undermount bowl, perfect for washing wide plates and platters.
AS SEEN ON THE BLOCK 2021
Made in Italy
Construction: Moulded granite
Material: 80% granite and quartz particles & 20% acrylic
Number of bowls: 1
Min cabinet size: 600mm
Tap Holes: N/A
Waste fittings: 1 x 90mm covered basket waste included
Overflow: Not available
$1,250.00 gst inc.
Kitchen Sink Warranty Details
All Oliveri sinks are provided with a Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty that complies with the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) in Australia (http://www.accc.gov.au/). This warranty does not cover scratching or normal wear and tear, as these are not manufacturing faults.
Oliveri sinks are warranted to be:
- of merchantable quality—that is, goods need to reach a basic level of quality given the price of the goods and any description that is provided with the goods
- fit for the purpose or job that the consumer described to you or that are self-evident
- match any description or sample given to the consumer whether in promotional material, over the phone, in person, on a website or on labelling or packaging are free from defects and faults.
This also means that Oliveri:
- have the right to ask for proof of purchase from the consumer, for example, a receipt or credit record.
Oliveri are also not obliged to provide a refund, credit or exchange if a consumer has:
- changed their mind, decided they no longer want the goods or just don’t like them, or found that goods are the wrong size or colour
- found they can buy the same or similar goods elsewhere for a cheaper price
- examined goods before buying them and should have seen any fault at that time
- had a defect drawn to their attention before they purchased goods, for example, when goods are clearly labelled as seconds or faulty. Oliveri will rectify any genuine manufacturing fault found with any Oliveri sink during normal domestic use.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Sink Service Details
Initially, please contact your sink Installer to confirm that the benchtop is level, the cut-out is correct and the sink has been installed correctly. If the installer is satisfied that the problem is not due to poor installation, please contact T2 Services Pty Ltd for assistance on:
Ph: (07) 5596 0738
Fax: (07) 5527 3353
If a warranty service call finds that the sink does not have a genuine manufacturing fault, T2 Services Pty Ltd reserves the right to pass on any callout fee to the householder.